Freedom to Teach
and to Learn
Education Transformations, located in San Diego, California, is a dynamic, leading edge nonprofit company with the vision of transforming our children’s learning environments by providing teachers and students with skills to:
- Handle changes with confidence & ease,
- Resolve conflicts safely & efficiently,
- Build powerful & effective relationships,
- Connect & collaborate easily with colleagues,
- Self-reflect & grow throughout the year.
When this is accomplished teachers & students are both free to teach & free to learn!
In order to increase and improve Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, and Character Development in students, we offer a premier K-12 Relational Competency student curriculum. This curriculum is aligned with the state health and Common Core standards, and its Social/Emotional requirements.
We also provide skill building workshops for teachers that help with two different types of challenges at school. The first is in expanding their ability to better relate with others, i.e. the “defiant” student, the “difficult” parent, the “callous” colleague. The second is in dealing effectively with major changes.
Our workshops & curriculum assist teachers to:
- Improve classroom participation,
- Reduce bullying and student conflicts,
- Develop students’ critical thinking skills,
- Have better relationships with parents and colleagues, and
- Handle daily classroom challenges effectively and efficiently, and with greater job satisfaction.
Go to “Our Programs” link above to see all that we offer.
Connect With Us…
Like us on FACEBOOK – click here:
Education Transformations is a division of Center for Studies of the Person,
a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
WHAT MAKES AN EXCEPTIONAL TEACHER?? Watch here and find out!
Here’s what some teachers are saying about our introductory workshop,
Transforming Classroom & School Cultures (formerly called “A Taste of Transformation!“):